4/28/08

Testimonials

"I can't even express how awesome it was having her help and guidance through our daughter's birth!!!!!!" ~ K. Jones

"Having Trina as our doula made us feel more confident and helped to make a relaxing environment. It felt good to have her there." ~ G. and M. Albright

"It's so nice to have a doula there and know that you can rely on her, and benefit from her knowledge, experience, and compassion." ~ H. Forsgren

"Trina gave me a calming sense of security. I felt like she was really there for me rather than just doing her job." ~ N. Wellman

"Creating and maintaining an atmosphere of intimacy was very important to us. Trina was very unobtrusive, offering assistance and encouragement in such a way that it didn't interfere with our need for privacy. We are so thankful for Trina's support during our labor and birth, and would love to have her join us again for any future pregnancies!" ~ M. and J. Martinez

"We could not believe how caring, empathetic, and hands on Trina was during our birth experience. We were so impressed by her giving, caring nature. We couldn't have gotten through it without her. We feel that Trina was an indispensable support system for us as well as a lovely person and friend." ~ A. and J. Dakos

"My birth experience was amazing thanks to Trina. She was with me all night as we danced, sang, laughed, and cried together. Her gentle presence and inspiring words got me through the tough times. Without Trina I'm sure my birth experience wouldn't have gone as beautifully as it did. She is worth her weight in gold!" K. Skilar

“Trina was great at showing and encouraging my partner how to be an active participant in the labor process. It was so relieving to have someone there to explain aspects of my labor to my partner."

Trina worked extremely well with the hospital staff. She made sure that all of my choices were honored with our hospital care...so I could focus on my contractions and be emotionally in tune with my body.

I would strongly recommend Trina Dart's doula service to anyone who is a first-time mother or to anyone who has had a less than positive birth experience. She has the guidance, knowledge and experience to perform her job as a doula in a professional manner and yet at the same time, she radiates with warmth and compassion.

Words cannot describe what a blessing Trina has been to our new little family...she truly has found her passion and it shines through her work as a doula.” A. Miller